Weight gain is one of the most popular means of getting fit these days. This is because gaining weight can be a good indicator of robust health as well as of the persons positive outlook in life.
For those who want to continue gaining weight to achieve their purpose of sustaining health and achieving a fit body through rigorous workouts, here are some weight gain tips that can help you reach your goal.
1. Have a well balanced diet on your menu. Choosing the right foods is very essential for gaining weight because these are the sources of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that will enter the body. To be abele to gain weight safe and easy, people should load up on calories. They should increase their calorie intake so they will have much more to burn during physical activities.
Wide range of healthy foods that can be included in the diet are vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts, whole wheat grains, lean meats, seafood, poultry products as well as some dairy products. Keep in mind that foodno matter what they arecan add up to your weight. But not all can be healthy for you such as some processed foods that contain saturated fats and bad cholesterol.
2. Get into regular physical activities such as workouts and exercise. Gaining weight is not just about eating, it also about building the muscles to keep them healthy and firm.
Muscle-strengthening and fat-burning routines are best for those who are just starting to weight gain because these exercises determine how slow or fast can you burn whatever you are eating. To be able to gain weight fast yet safe, always to workouts or other exercises religiously to ensure that your muscles will not sag once you have gained weight by increasing your food intake. If you are already ready for a higher notch, do some variations on your exercise or ask the gym instructor to create a program for you if you are enrolled in any fitness class.
3. Dont force yourself. Although increase in food intakeespecially in calorie-intake is recommended by expertsyou cannot not always force yourself to bite more that you can chew. When it comes to increase in calorie-intake, people who are gaining weight are recommended to consume at least 300 to 500 calories daily. If you are not much of an eater, you can still load up on calories by adding some of its sources to your usual meals of the day. Opt for a diet that has grains and beans on it to preserve your energy for the rigorous workout.
4. If possible, keep the length of your under an hour. This is probably one of the most effective weight gain tips out there because it ensures that the body is getting the toning without too much stress. Experts agree that short yet intense and thorough workout routine will work best because you can concentrate on specific areas of the body.
When it comes to variations, choose those that promote fast muscle build up such as dead lifts, squats, bench presses, pull ups, barbell rows, as well as bar dips. If you keep your exercises and other routines shorter, you will not burn out easily.
The tendency of this is that it encourages your body to come back for a series of short yet intense exercises because it does not feel too much pressure and fatigue.
When You Want to Target Pain, Nurofen Plus Hits the Mark Every Time
Most people’s relationship to pain is complicated. First, the ability to tolerate pain seems to differ from person to person. For example, in the aftermath of identical dental procedures, one person may hurry back to work while another heads home and goes to bed because the pain is too intense. Second, while some people find that over-the-counter analgesics are satisfactory, for other people the pain relief that’s available over the counter is sometimes simply not enough.
Not surprisingly, different countries have different regulations when it comes to what constitutes an over-the-counter medicine and which drugs require a prescription. In New Zealand, for example, effective pain relief can be found in an over-the-counter product called Nurofen Plus, which contains both ibuprofen and codeine. Specifically, it contains 200 mg of ibuprofen and 12.8 mg of codeine phosphate. An added benefit is that it doesn’t contain gluten, wheat, lactose, sucrose, or preservatives.
Ibuprofen is both an analgesic and an anti-inflammatory medicine. When it’s combined with codeine, you can get powerful temporary relief from both the pain and inflammation associated with a variety of types of headaches (both tension and migraine, for example), dental pain, back and neck pain, neuralgia, rheumatic and arthritic pain, muscular pain, and pain related to sports injuries. For women, the combination is particularly effective for cramps related to menstruation.
The typical Nurofen Plus dosage is two tablets taken initially, followed by one or two tablets every four hours, but not to exceed six tablets within a 24-hour period. As with any medications, Nurofen Plus has contraindications. For example, you should not take the medicine if you have a stomach disorder, stomach ulcers, kidney problems, or heart problems. Likewise, if you have allergies to ibuprofen, aspirin, anti-inflammatory medication, or codeine, the product isn’t for you. As is always the case, you should check with your doctor about the potential for drug interactions with any other medications you are currently taking.
Although Nurofen Plus is semi-regulated, in that there is a limit to the number of tablets that can be purchased, it is sold online and shipped worldwide. Many people have experienced the analgesic benefits of the product, which are more pronounced because Nurofen Plus contains 12.8 mg of codeine phosphate, considered a controlled substance in many countries.
When you’ve experienced a sports injury, or suffer from nerve pain, headaches, or arthritis, you may not need a full-strength prescription painkiller, yet you need more than plain ibuprofen. When that’s the case, Nurofen Plus can give you the temporary relief you need until you recover.
Breathing is something we all do during our life time. We all know we are going to die if we are not breathing. Breathing is a reflex action done by our body to provide the flow of oxygen around the body to the vital organs.
Wikipedia, online encyclopedia, describes humans breathe between 12 and 20 times per minute, with children breathing faster than adults.
Babies may breathe as much as 40 times per minute. Adults normally breathe about 500-700ml of air at a time. An average 14 year old takes around 30,000 breaths per day.
However, we can control our breathing. We can be more relaxed by breathing in and out so deeply. The more we allow our body to be filled by deep breathing, the less stress we place on our body and mind.
The more we practice our deep and controlled breathing, the more natural it becomes and we can call on it at any time of day to help us through those tired or stressed out moments.
With all the problems we have — either we feel stressed out at work, or at the end of a long hard day and we cant sleep, or if we just want a few minutes to our self — we will find this simple breathing exercise really beneficial.
Here are some steps to do breathing exercise:
1. You can lie down, sit down or stand up as long as you are comfortable. Breathe in slowly through your nose to the count of four. Breathe very deep until all your body feel expanded.
2. Hold on that deep breath for four counts, and then exhale slowly through mouth to a count of eight.
3. Repeat the breathing in right down so your tummy expands. Hold on to it and then exhaling nine more times.
4. You can breathe deeper once you get used to the above steps by leave one hand on your stomach and place the other lightly across the chest. Breathe right down so your tummy expands
5. When it cant go any further, breathe in some more and fill the tops of your lungs. Inhalations and exhalation are the same length, eight counts each, without holding in between.
6. When you exhales, let the old air out from your chest then from your tummy. So, you are going to be relaxed.
Does Age Matter? Correcting Your Vision With LASIK Eye Surgery
Its true that LASIK can eliminate a persons dependency on eyeglasses and contact lenses. It can correct a variety of refractive errors, such as myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. However, LASIK surgery is not for everyone. There are certain conditions that might preclude LASIK in case of a particular patient. Age is one such factor taken into account when determining whether a patient is a viable LASIK candidate or not.
It is a known fact that people experience a constant change in vision throughout adolescence and sometimes well until the mid to late 20s. That is, the refraction stabilizes typically around the age of 18. For myopic people, the benchmark is somewhere between the mid to late 20s. Undergoing LASIK prior to that age is nothing but a futile attempt to achieve enhanced visual acuity, since the patient will nevertheless require another surgery when the prescription stabilizes.
A preoperative examination conducted prior to the age of 18 might result in incorrect measurements, and consequently, an appropriate correction via LASIK. Patients suffering from a higher degree of myopia or astigmatism should defer the surgery a wee bit longer than others normally until the age of 21 or so. In essence, you must have had a stable prescription for at least two years, and then only you should plan to undergo LASIK surgery. If you wish to go for custom LASIK, the minimum age is the same as that for conventional LASIK.
There is no upper age limit for LASIK surgery. Even a 50 or 60 year old person may opt for LASIK. The point is that LASIK can very well correct the refractive error of a myopic patient at any stage of the patients life, provided the patients eyes are otherwise healthy. That is, LASIK will impart clear distant vision to any person irrespective of the age. However, age related deterioration of the vision may still occur. For instance, almost every person suffers from presbyopia (or short arm syndrome) beyond the age of 40. Presbyopia entails the loss of accommodation power of the lens. Hence, people typically require reading glasses after the age of 40.
If you find a LASIK surgeon that you are confident about you will be able to find more information about LASIK laser eye surgery.